The Freedom of Information Act 2000 provides public access to information held by public authorities. This webpage includes all our FOI access requests and responses. We will continue to use/and publish FOI and will update the website when any new information.
Date: October 05 – 2021
To Natural Resources Wales
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from Natural Resources Wales.
Please may you provide me with:
All correspondence and documentation between Leeders Property Consultants Swansea, and Natural Resources Wales from 2013 – 2019.
Please provide the information in the form of an email.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
Date: November 02, 2021
Please find attached NRW’s response to your recent request for information.
Cynghorydd Cyswllt Cyfoeth / Customer Hub Advisor
Cyfoeth Naturiol Cymru/ Natural Resources Wales
Ffôn / Tel: 03000654906
E-bost / E-mail : email@example.com
Note: A further request was made for all correspondence and documentation between Leeders Property Consultants Swansea, and Natural Resources Wales from 2018 – to October 05, 2021.
- August 2021 – Abstraction licence charges – Redacted PDF
- August 2021 – Application to Revoke Permit 2158740001 PAN-014820 Redacted PDF
- August 2021 – Tennant Canal Redacted PDF
- August 2021 – PAN-014820 – Invalid Application Redacted PDF
- July/April 2021 – RE Port Tennant Canal – Abstraction Licence Agreement Redacted PDF
- May 2021 – RE Port Tennant Canal-Redacted PDF
- April 2021 – RE Port Tennant Canal – Abstraction Licence Agreement Redacted PDF
- April 2021 – RE Port Tennant Canal – Abstraction Licence Agreement 2158740001 Redacted PDF
- September/June 2019 – RE Tennant Canal Our Ref CT833 Redacted PDF
- April 2019 – RE Tennant Canal Our Ref CT833 Redacted PDF
- May 2018 – Renewal Reminder Tennant Canal PDF
- May 2018 – FW Port Tennant Canal – Weir Discussions Redacted PDF
- April/March 2018 – RE Port Tennant Canal – Weir discussions Redacted PDF
- March/February -2018 RE Meeting between NRW PTC and Calon Energy – Redacted PDF
- August 2017 – Port Tennant Canal Compliance Assessment Report Redacted PDF
- April/March 2017 – FW Tennant Canal Crymlyn Bog Redacted PDF
- March 2017 – RE Tennant Canal Redacted PDF
- April 2016 – FW Aberdulais Redacted PDF
- March 2016/December 2015 – RE Aberdulais Weir Redacted PDF
- July/June 2015 – RE Damage to Weir at Aberdulais during construction Redacted PDF
- July/June 2015 – RE Damaged Weir at Aberdulais [UNSCANNED] PDF
- June 2015 – 15061 Meeting with BOL Redacted PDF
- June 2015 – FW Aberdulais Weir [UNSCANNED] Redacted PDF
- May 2015 – RE Port Tennant Canal – Return ID 10035248 Lic Redacted PDF
- May 2015 – Aberdulais Weir Failure Briefing Redacted PDF
- May 2015 – Aberdulais Weir Failure Briefing PDF
- October 2015 – Tennant Redacted PDF
- September 2014 – Abstraction Licence PDF
ICO – The UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
What is the Freedom of Information Act?